ISGS 2014 Fall Conference “Land of Opportunity” More information
October 24 & 25, 2014, at the Regency Conference Center, O’Fallon, Illinois
Full-time professional researcher & educator, formerly APG President. You will find him researching for clients including Who Do You Think You Are?, African American Lives or Biography’s uneXplained.
J. Mark Lowe’s ISGS Fall Conference Lectures:
- · Early River Towns
- · Cheap Land on the Prairie (Or That's What the Railroad Man Said…)
- · My Taxes Were Due When? (Using Delinquent Tax Lists and Release Books)
- Click here to download the Conference Brochure (PDF). Program:
- Click here for full program details.
- Dates: Friday, October 24th and Saturday, October 25th, 2014
- Location: Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Shiloh/O’Fallon
360 Regency Park Drive, O'Fallon, IL, 62269 - (888) 853-6895 http://www.stlouisofallonil.hgi.com
Hope to see you in O’Fallon!